Monday, March 12, 2018

Christmas Party 2016

A few of my posts got out of order - Whoops! Let's go back in time to our Christmas party, December 2016. 
Happy Christmas, 2016
The party was held in a nearby castle that's been in the same family for over 800 years. I repeat, this house has been owned by the same family for eight HUNDRED years. And here I thought our house in California was old because it was built in 1952! 
Dapper Men
When all dressed up in our fancy clothes, we have to pose, amiright? 
More dapper men
I didn't take a lot of photos of the architecture, but the castle is stunning. We had free reign in the entryway, dining room, and gentlemen's lounge—even us ladies. Shocker! :-)
Castle entryway
More posing, this time by some of the ladies. 
Lovely ladies
Posing in front of the gorgeous staircase. I can't remember what this type of staircase is called (no support underneath the stairs; a floating staircase?), but it was quite an architectural feat back when the staircase was updated. 
Pretty people and stairwell
As always, I took a picture of the ceiling. 
Chandelier
I had to include a picture of Cindy in her gorgeous outfit. She was tickled pink that her skirt was so comfortable and had pockets! 
"My skirt has POCKETS!" - Cindy :-)
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment