Monday, February 2, 2015

Bach Centre - More Flower Remedy Learnin'!

About a year after I took the Bach Flower Remedy's level two course, I finally found myself back in Britewell-cum-Sotwell for the third and final course! I was able to book with the same family and stayed in their wee Shepard's Hut, a purpose-built caravan (trailer) that's the right size for one or a very cozy size for two. 
View from the shepherd's hut
The bed and breakfast hosts also have a garden room attached to their conservatory, but it just doesn't seem like it would be as special as this sweet little caravan. On the second day, however, I woke because the hut was shaking quite a bit. It turned out that the tail of a hurricane was passing over southern England. It was quite an interesting morning walk to the Bach Centre, that's for sure!
My wee shepherd's hut
Morning view from shepherd's Hut
The Bach Centre is the same as it had been on my last two visits. The sun shone a bit during the week I was there, so I was able to capture a few autumnal flower photos. 
The Bach Centre
Holly, grown in Bach Centre's garden
This third and last course centers around solidifying your knowledge of the flower remedies and getting you ready to start a practice of your own. At the end of the week all of the potential practitioners had to take a 2-1/2 hour, 12-page written exam. Needless to say I spent a bit of time chilling out in the flower gardens going over all that I had learned and studied, prepping myself for the exam. 
Flowers in Bach Centre's garden
I talked more about the Bach Flower Remedies in a previous post here: Bach Centre Level One
Ducks! 
I found out about 10 days after the course that I passed!! I then had to answer an even more extensive essay exam that took me the better half of December to complete. Thankfully, I passed that portion of the assessments as well. I am now onto the 3rd and final assessment to become a practitioner. The third assessment is comprised of yet another essay and three client case studies, each client having at least two Bach Flower Remedy sessions. Whew! That's a lot of work to get the seal of approval from the Bach Centre!!
Ohmmmmm....
Contact me if you are interested in learning more about the Bach Flower Remedies or are interested in being one of my case studies. Thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. Once you return to California, I would like to see if your Bach Flower Remedies might be of help to me. Let me know when you hang up your shingle. Oops, that's one of the things that I need to see you about. (And I guess that refers more to lawyers than the medical profession.

    ReplyDelete