Monday, March 23, 2015

Video Proof: Indoor Skydiving

We bought the indoor skydiving school's official movie of our flights, alas, I cannot seem to edit the hour-long video. But, never fear! I took a few short videos with my phone and here are the three best, quick videos. 

First up is a video of Bill's second flight. I wish I didn't have to film through a scratchy window, but, well, you do what you gotta do!  

This video of Colleen shows how the instructor would, for a bit more money, spin-fly you really high. It looked like great fun! 

After I thought all of the indoor skydiving fun was done, and my phone was back in my purse, the instructor busted out some super-crazy moves! 

I don't know how I got sideways, skinny footage, nor do I know how to edit said sideways, skinny footage, so here you go...
I think almost everyone on our trip is up for more indoor skydiving adventure. I know I am up for photographing more indoor skydiving adventures. If you ever get the chance and are able, you should go indoor skydiving, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment