Saturday, October 3, 2009

Zippy the Lego Man is One of Us Now

Hi! I'm Zippy the Lego Man.
I lived for years in a small plastic box called a geocache. It was dark and lonely. I was hidden in a tree, where few people came by to visit. Occasionally, someone would open the box, and reveal the freedom available outside. Finally, some nice people released me from my prison. They have agreed to take me on adventures. Today was the first day of my new life. They took me to the beach, which was beautiful. I haven't seen so many colors in years. Then, I was ready for a tasty beverage.
Maybe I overdid it? Anyway, after this was series of cool tricks!
Not bad for a lego man, huh? I admit to being inspired by the fact that this was Riedel crystal. Nothing like fine acrobatics to match a quality wineglass.

Later, we encountered another geocache, at the home of a weird white tree.
I just can't wait to see what my next adventure will be!

3 comments:

  1. i love your green jumpsuit, Zippy, and tucking them into your boots, quite fashion forward. and only the truly adventurous don safety helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! Can you believe I haven't read GQ in years? -Zippy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zippy the lego man, you're one cool dude and a party animal!

    ReplyDelete