Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Festivities

I had a terrific week last week - I got to spend the week with my whole family! Toni and I showed up in Portland to on Wednesday spend some time with Mom, Todd, & his family on Wednesday, and by Friday, Bill & Dad showed up so the whole lot of us got to spend several days together. It was so much fun!

Ella modeled her Where The Wild Things Are "Max" outfit that Toni made her for Christmas:

And sweet Emery danced for us in her oversized, pretty skirt (picture taken after 7 or 8 twirls, during which she said "Dance! Dance! Dance!"):
Toni got down on the guitar, while Ella played on Toni's Ukulele:
And everyone loved the bubble machine!
If only I had taken some pictures of the delicious ribs Todd smoked (and all the trimmings that Kirsten prepared), but alas, I was too busy eating.

Thank you, Todd & Kirsten for hosting such an enjoyable long weekend!!

1 comment: